How to Register
The registration form gets filled out in during checkout.
To pay by check or cash, contact us – firstname.lastname@example.org
Everybody Choose a Ticket
Everybody: Select a Ticket
- Add a ticket to the cart for each person attending.
- Use the drop down menu to select the "type" of ticket (Adult, Youth, etc.)
- We provide many options to try to meet all schedule needs. We can't offer customized schedules, please choose the ticket that works best for your schedule.
- The 4pm. Check in time is when you should plan to arrive at the Retreat - unpack, relax, join us for dinner and then dive in to a full evening of classes and performances.
Do you need to rent a drum?
- You'll need your own djembe to take djembe classes.
- The dundun sets used in djembe classes are provided.
- All non-djembe drum classes provide instruments on a first-come, first-served basis in each class (except dundun dance classes, you must rent/bring your own dundun to take dundun dance classes.
Rent a drum when you register, or add it later, we will bring one to the Retreat for you. Drums are provided on a first-come, first-served basis for all other classes.
Do you need a ride from NYC?
Transportation to/from NYC
- We offer a shuttle bus service to and from the Retreat from New York City.
- Details can be found on the "Plan Your Trip" section of the information page.
- Make sure to add Wula Bus to your cart for each person who will take the bus.